UK: Coe Vintners adds Beluga Vodka to Mangrove portfolio
Click through to view Mangrove's Beluga Vodka range
UK-based Coe Vintners subsidiary Mangrove has added the Beluga Vodka brand to its spirits portfolio.
The Siberian vodka is distributed in 50 countries, including the US, Japan, China and India, and comes in four lines. Beluga Noble and Beluga Gold Line went into distribution with Mangrove on Monday (2 July) and Transatlantic and Allure will appear in the near future, a spokesperson told just-drinks today.
Beluga Noble has an SRP of US$58 and Beluga Gold Line an SRP of $182. All lines are 40% abv per 70cl bottle.
Mangrove also distributes Agave Sec, Velho Berreiro Cachaça and Fee Brothers Bitters in the UK.
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"