SPAIN: Codorniu still wine sales reach €40m
The company said that still wine represented 25.6% of the company's total sales in 2002/2003 and is looking to push still wine sales to 40% of turnover.
Over the past three years, Codorniu has increased its sales of still wine threefold in terms of volume.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites