JAPAN: Coca-Cola West takes control of Mikasa Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola West Japan Co is to take full control of Mikasa Coca-Cola Bottling Co from 31st January 2002. The move announced by Coca-Cola West Japan yesterday, which acquired a majority stake in Mikasa earlier this year, will take place through an equity swap. According to local press reports it is an attempt by Coca-Cola West Japan to enhance its consolidated operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk