JAPAN: Coca-Cola West takes control of Mikasa Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola West Japan Co is to take full control of Mikasa Coca-Cola Bottling Co from 31st January 2002. The move announced by Coca-Cola West Japan yesterday, which acquired a majority stake in Mikasa earlier this year, will take place through an equity swap. According to local press reports it is an attempt by Coca-Cola West Japan to enhance its consolidated operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - The Race Downhill for Treasury
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Cognac FY sales slide as China troubles bite
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Diageo on track with US$115m Bulleit distillery