INDIA: Coca-Cola to shop around for brands
Having acquired the country's largest selling soft drink brands of Thums Up, Parle, Gold Spot, Citra and Limcra, which account for around half of Coca-Cola India's sales, Atlanta has said it can look at all possible business models.
President of Coca-Cola India, Alex Von Behr told the Indian press: "Acquisitions of existing brands is one of them and if acquiring a strong brand is more cost-effective than building a brand on our own, we'll do that," he said.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report