BRAZIL: Coca-Cola to launch Kopa fruit juice in Brazil
Kopa, Coca-Cola's fruit juice brand is to be launched into the Brazilian fruit juice market this year. The Gazeta Mercantil newspaper reports that Coca-Cola is planning to launch Kopa, which is already available in Chile and Mexico, in six flavours. No date has been set for the Brazilian launch, but it is believed to be part of the company's strategy to move from carbonated soft drinks to products that are considered to be healthier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"