ROMANIA: Coca-Cola to close factory in Brasov
Coca-Cola HBC Romania has announced it will close its bottling factory in the central Romanian city of Brasov. The operation will be relocated to its factories in Bucharest and Ploiesti. Coca-Cola HBC Romania operates five factories throughout the country in Bucharest, Ploiesti, Timisoara, Oradea and Iasi and payrolls some 2,500 employees.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down