US: Coca-Cola to change Diet Sprite - report
Diet Sprite may celebrate its 30th birthday next year with a name change. Reports over the weekend suggest that Coca-Cola may change the name of the drink to Sprite Zero, in an attempt to generate greater attention and sales.
The US trade magazine Beverage Digest said that as well as changing the name, Coca-Cola may also change the ingredients using a different kind of artificial sweetener. The company has not yet stated its attentions officially.
Sprite Zero has a track record of use in both Mexico and Greece.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- What's in store for Super Bowl 5 - Focus
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- Moet Hennessy sees China rebound in strong FY
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research