USA: Coca-Cola to Become Founding Partner of an e-Marketplace That Links Minority-Owned Suppliers With Leading Corporations
The Coca-Cola Company today announced that it has signed an agreement in principle to become a Founding Partner of HispanB2B, a Hispanic-owned Internet portal that links Hispanic-owned suppliers of goods and services with Fortune 500 companies.During its initial launch in first quarter 2001, HispanB2B, an affiliate of MeritSpan Holdings Company, will feature Hispanic-owned suppliers on its e-business portal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO