USA: Coca-Cola to Become Founding Partner of an e-Marketplace That Links Minority-Owned Suppliers With Leading Corporations
The Coca-Cola Company today announced that it has signed an agreement in principle to become a Founding Partner of HispanB2B, a Hispanic-owned Internet portal that links Hispanic-owned suppliers of goods and services with Fortune 500 companies.During its initial launch in first quarter 2001, HispanB2B, an affiliate of MeritSpan Holdings Company, will feature Hispanic-owned suppliers on its e-business portal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Interview - WoSA chief executive
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Diageo's Smirnoff Sours
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks