USA:Coca-Cola Tees Up With Tiger Woods Foundation to Help Young People Dream Big and Reach Their Goals
The Tiger Woods Foundation and The Coca-Cola Company have formed a partnership to help boost the Foundation's fund-raising efforts and promote its mission of encouraging the positive development of young people around the globe.The Coca-Cola Company becomes the official beverage company of the Tiger Woods Foundation and sponsor of two annual major Foundation activities this year -- a series of Tiger Woods Junior Golf Clinics beginning in May and the "Tiger Jam" charity concert tentatively set for October 7 in Las Vegas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Interview: Distell Vineyards & Estates' CEO
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- NPD - DeLeon Tequila's Platinum and Reposado
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research