USA:Coca-Cola Tees Up With Tiger Woods Foundation to Help Young People Dream Big and Reach Their Goals
The Tiger Woods Foundation and The Coca-Cola Company have formed a partnership to help boost the Foundation's fund-raising efforts and promote its mission of encouraging the positive development of young people around the globe.The Coca-Cola Company becomes the official beverage company of the Tiger Woods Foundation and sponsor of two annual major Foundation activities this year -- a series of Tiger Woods Junior Golf Clinics beginning in May and the "Tiger Jam" charity concert tentatively set for October 7 in Las Vegas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Absolut rebound paints rosy picture for Pernod
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends