USA:Coca-Cola Tees Up With Tiger Woods Foundation to Help Young People Dream Big and Reach Their Goals
The Tiger Woods Foundation and The Coca-Cola Company have formed a partnership to help boost the Foundation's fund-raising efforts and promote its mission of encouraging the positive development of young people around the globe.The Coca-Cola Company becomes the official beverage company of the Tiger Woods Foundation and sponsor of two annual major Foundation activities this year -- a series of Tiger Woods Junior Golf Clinics beginning in May and the "Tiger Jam" charity concert tentatively set for October 7 in Las Vegas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World