USA:Coca-Cola Tees Up With Tiger Woods Foundation to Help Young People Dream Big and Reach Their Goals
The Tiger Woods Foundation and The Coca-Cola Company have formed a partnership to help boost the Foundation's fund-raising efforts and promote its mission of encouraging the positive development of young people around the globe.The Coca-Cola Company becomes the official beverage company of the Tiger Woods Foundation and sponsor of two annual major Foundation activities this year -- a series of Tiger Woods Junior Golf Clinics beginning in May and the "Tiger Jam" charity concert tentatively set for October 7 in Las Vegas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- Sustainability in Spirits - Part I
- Will Craft Brewers be Tempted by Private Equity?
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller
- Diageo unveils sixth Johnnie Walker House in Asia