USA: Coca-Cola Taps Innotrac in Major E-commerce Relationship
Innotrac Corporation (NASDAQ: INOC) today announced a partnership with The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) to serve as its exclusive e-commerce partner for Coca-Cola brand merchandise for North America. Under the arrangement, Innotrac will design and develop Coca-Cola's official online store and manage all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, and customer care.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights