USA: Coca-Cola Taps Innotrac in Major E-commerce Relationship
Innotrac Corporation (NASDAQ: INOC) today announced a partnership with The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) to serve as its exclusive e-commerce partner for Coca-Cola brand merchandise for North America. Under the arrangement, Innotrac will design and develop Coca-Cola's official online store and manage all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, and customer care.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk