USA: Coca-Cola Taps Innotrac in Major E-commerce Relationship
Innotrac Corporation (NASDAQ: INOC) today announced a partnership with The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) to serve as its exclusive e-commerce partner for Coca-Cola brand merchandise for North America. Under the arrangement, Innotrac will design and develop Coca-Cola's official online store and manage all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, and customer care.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1