SWEDEN: Coca-Cola Swedish arm to put leading soft drink MER in cans
There is a great demand for still drinks and this is a good sollution to increase sales," Richard Sjöberg, information officer at Coca-Cola Sweden said.
According to Sjöberg, sales of MER show an annual increases of more than 20%. And with MER bottled in cans, the drink can now be distributed with the company´s other products through its network of about 5,000 automatic soda venders.
Sjöberg also acknowledged tapping MER into cans would open the possibilities for export sales.
"Nothing is decided yet, but on the other hand, it could not be excluded. Following the success of MER, naturally other countries interests increases."
Anheuser-Busch has stepped into a labour dispute in its home city of St Louis....
Anheuser-Busch (AB) has lost a legal battle to sell its beer under the brand name Budweiser in Portugal....
Anheuser-Busch will pay US$120m to settle a lawsuit out of court....
The legal battle between Anheuser-Busch and a beer distributor has come to an end....
Anheuser-Busch has seen its share recommendation reviewed by several investment banks following the release of disappointing Q2 figures yesterday (28 July)....
Bear Stearns has downgraded its rating for Anheuser-Busch and questioned the brewer's price-cutting policy....
Banco Bryggeri has seen sales soar thanks to the hot weather currently being experienced in Sweden....
Anheuser-Busch may have to reinstate workers it dismissed after catching inappropriate behaviour using hidden cameras....
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK