US: Coca-Cola signs with Mexican food chain
The Coca-Cola Co. has signed a five-year beverage contract with Mexican-inspired food service Baja Fresh in the US.
The company said today (20 July) that Coca-Cola Foodservice and Hospitality, a division of Coca-Cola North America, will become the drinks provider for Baja Fresh.
Baja Fresh president James Walker said: "Coca-Cola brings a full range of products and support, including marketing and consumer insights, as well as the best fountain drinks for our Baja Fresh restaurant customers. We know they'll be great partners to help us grow our business and our profits."
Continuity of brand message may be sound marketing practice, but Annette Farr wonders whether Coke's Christmas advertising chimes with the times. Rather than re-running old ads, she suggests Coke coul...
Beverages claiming health benefits have become a key product development area for soft drinks companies, and as consumers look to "detox" following holiday excess, January is the perfect time to intro...
Coca-Cola has dismissed recent media reports suggesting it plans to drop its 'hunk' from this year's Diet Coke advertising campaign in the UK....
The Energy Resources Institute (TERI) of India has cleared Coca-Cola India of allegations that its manufacturing plants were polluting nearby water resources....
Yoga-inspired apparel company Lululemon Athletica it has removed claims that CSDs like Coke and Pepsi will be known as "the cigarettes of the future" from its corporate manifesto....
Soft drinks giant Coca-Cola has renewed its contract with fastfood restaurant operator CKE Restaurants, signing a multi-year contract....
RTD coffee producers are broadening consumption opportunities for their products in a move to overcome the perception that coffee is unhealthy, according to an industry report....
Coca-Cola North America and the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI) have teamed up in a campaign to highlight the dangers of heart disease to US women....
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Angostura places CEO on administrative leave
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends