US: Coca-Cola revenues up 10% in Q1
The soft drinks giant, Coca-Cola Co., has posted revenues of US$4.49 billion for the first quarter of 2003, up 10% from US$4.08 billion in the first quarter of 2002. The company reported first-quarter net income of US$835m against a net loss of US$194m in the corresponding period in 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Change Your Name Before It's Too Late
- Interview - PepsiCo chief scientific officer
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- Pernod takes 84% stake in Avion Spirits