USA: Coca-Cola responds to inquiries
In response to numerous inquiries, The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) confirmed yesterday that it has been in discussions with The Quaker Oats Company (NYSE: OAT) regarding a possible transaction. Coca-Cola emphasized that while there can be no assurance that such discussions will result in a transaction, it would only consider an agreement that advances The Coca-Cola Company's strategy of continuing to build a total non-alcoholic beverage company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Bacardi announces CFO switch