FRANCE: Coca-Cola reshuffles executive team
Coca Cola France has made a series of executive appointments.
Pierre Bagard has been named as vice president and director of commercial and marketing operations.
Bagard, 46, moves from his position as vice president and director of sales, where Tristan Farabet succeeds him. Farabet, 39, was previously vice president and director for administration and finance from 2002 to 2005.
Coca Cola France also announced the appointment of Olivier Blain to head up its public affairs and communication team.
Coca-Cola FEMSA, the world's second-largest Coke bottler, has seen first-quarter sales rise by almost 8%, driven by growth in Mexico and Brazil....
Coca-Cola Enterprises today (27 April) reported a 20% slump in operating profit for the first quarter of 2006 as restructuring charges weighed on earnings....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has announced its dividend for the second quarter....
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has named former InBev boss John Brock as its new president and CEO....
PepsiCo has agreed to end its practice of using labels containing lead-based ink on soft drink bottles sold in Mexico....
Coca-Cola Co. has signed an exclusive deal to provide branded refreshments for US Airways flights....
Coca-Cola Co. is pressing governments in Eastern Africa to cut excise duty and encourage growth in the soft drinks industry throughout the region....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. has declared a dividend for the third quarter of 2005 of US$.25 per share on shares of the company's common stock and class B common stock payable on August 26, 2005, to shareho...
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US
- Carbonates in India