US: Coca-Cola Refreshments to expand Florida juice plant
The Coca-Cola Co employs around 6,000 people throughout Florida
Coca-Cola Refreshments is to invest US$99m in its Auburndale juice facility in Florida.
The investment, which will expand the production plant by around 20%, will create around 60 jobs, the soft drinks firm said yesterday (21 December). The 720,000 sq ft facility will benefit from an additional juice production line for the firm's Simply brand, in addition to manufacturing and technology upgrades.
With the additional 60 jobs, the plant will employ 361 full-time staff once completed. The Coca-Cola Co employs around 6,000 staff across its 34 Florida facilities, which include seven manufacturing plants and 15 distribution centres.
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research