US: Coca-Cola Refreshments to expand Florida juice plant
The Coca-Cola Co employs around 6,000 people throughout Florida
Coca-Cola Refreshments is to invest US$99m in its Auburndale juice facility in Florida.
The investment, which will expand the production plant by around 20%, will create around 60 jobs, the soft drinks firm said yesterday (21 December). The 720,000 sq ft facility will benefit from an additional juice production line for the firm's Simply brand, in addition to manufacturing and technology upgrades.
With the additional 60 jobs, the plant will employ 361 full-time staff once completed. The Coca-Cola Co employs around 6,000 staff across its 34 Florida facilities, which include seven manufacturing plants and 15 distribution centres.
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- Comment - Will the Sweetener Battle turn Sour?
- A-B InBev snaps up Bogotá Beer Co in Colombia
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets