UK: Coca-Cola & QXL.com Bring Internet Auctions to Millions
Coca-Cola Great Britain and QXL.com plc (LSE: QXL; Nasdaq: QXLC), have teamed up to develop a revolutionary cashless online auction.From August millions of Coca-Cola consumers will be able to bid for items over the internet, without the need for a credit card, in a fun and exciting online auction provided by Europe's leading online auction site, QXL.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down