FRANCE: Coca-Cola promotes Decroix and Lamboley
Coca-Cola Enterprises France has announced the promotion of Pierre Decroix to the post of vice-president, commercial and marketing director. Having joined the company in 1991, he was previously the company's national home channel director.
Aged 42, he replaces Jean-Pierre Bagard who was appointed the new general manager of Coca-Cola Enterprises France earlier this year following the appointment of Hubert Patricot to head the group's operations in the UK.
Meanwhile, Philippe Lamboley, 44, has been promoted to vice-president, national director of sales. He joined Coca Cola Enterprises France in 1995 from Best Foods and his most recent post was commercial director of the Paris area, having previously served as national home channel director.
Innocent has blazed a trail in the smoothie category but as these drinks have become more popular, juice companies have looked to capitalise by launching their own products. Now Innocent has retaliate...
I know what is top of mind for all of you — the current macroeconomic environment and its impact on our results," said Muhtar Kent, CEO of The Coca-Cola Company, yesterday (17 July) as he reported the...
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
Coca-Cola Zero is to be an official partner of the new James Bond film, Coca-Cola Enterprises has announced....
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has acquired a minority interest in Big Red....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has said it remains committed to Diet Coke Plus, despite news that at least one UK retailer is de-listing the functional soft drink....
Coca-Cola Enterprises will begin distributing its recently acquired Honest Tea brand in selected US states from late September, as part of an ongoing push into healthier soft drinks....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has appointed new presidents for its Europe and North America businesses....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research