USA: Coca-Cola Pops the Top on Country's two Newest Millionaires
Dreams can come true -- just ask Allen Aultman of Fresno, Calif. and Pearl Wade of Memphis, Tenn. Aultman and Wade have a million reasons to smile after cashing in on the reward of a lifetime in Coca-Cola's Summer 2000 promotion. By simply popping the top of a special "pop-top" can of Coca-Cola classic, Aultman, 27, and Wade, 52, became the promotion's first two $1 million grand-prize winners -- no questions asked and no final answers needed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Alcohol brands and the 'better-for-you' trend
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Ten ways to successfully target older consumers
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Heineken's YTD performance by region - Focus
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Diageo unveils new Bundaberg Rum packaging
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends