USA: Coca-Cola Pops the Top on Country's two Newest Millionaires
Dreams can come true -- just ask Allen Aultman of Fresno, Calif. and Pearl Wade of Memphis, Tenn. Aultman and Wade have a million reasons to smile after cashing in on the reward of a lifetime in Coca-Cola's Summer 2000 promotion. By simply popping the top of a special "pop-top" can of Coca-Cola classic, Aultman, 27, and Wade, 52, became the promotion's first two $1 million grand-prize winners -- no questions asked and no final answers needed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Britvic appoints SABMiller's Dunn as CFO
- Whyte & Mackay brings RumChata to UK
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research