NEPAL: Coca-Cola plant targeted by bombers
The rebels bombed Coca-Cola's other plant in Nepal, on the outskirts of Kathmandu, last November. Some 2,300 people have been killed in the country since the Maoist rebels began their campaign against the government in 1996. The choice of Coca-Cola as a target is thought by observers to be a response to the public support the US has given to the Nepalese government.
Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated has declared a dividend for the fourth quarter of 2005 of US$0.25 per share on shares of the the North Carolina-based soft drinks company's common stock and cla...
The North Carolina-based soft drinks bottler, Coca-Cola Bottling Co., posted earnings for the second quarter of 2005 of US$11.5m, against US$10.6m in the second quarter of 2004....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. has declared a dividend for the third quarter of 2005 of US$.25 per share on shares of the company's common stock and class B common stock payable on August 26, 2005, to shareho...
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has announced that it has closed its debenture exchange offer....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has announced the expiration of the early participation period related to its offer to exchange new Senior Notes for debentures....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. has seen its Q1 net income plunge....
Anheuser-Busch is the latest US drinks company to be hit by industrial action....
Workers at Coca-Cola bottling and distribution facilities in Hartford, Connecticut and the Los Angeles area are on strike....
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends