US: Coca-Cola planning diet Vanilla launch
US drinks corporation, Coca-Cola, is planning to launch diet version of Vanilla Coke, the line extension it launched earlier in the summer, according to press reports in the US. The new variant is reportedly set to make its debut in September or October. Coca-Cola would not comment on the subject but Coke bottlers in the US are known to be keen to see a diet version of Coke Vanilla which has been selling well since its introduction in May.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Molson Coors appoints Europe CEO