Product Launch - US: Coca-Cola North America's Krushka & Bochka Kvass
Krushka & Bochka Kvass
Coca-Cola North America's Krushka & Bochka Kvass
Category - Soft drinks
Available - From this month
Location - US, initially in the New York City area, exclusively at Whole Foods Market stores
Price – Not specified
Based on a traditional Russian recipe, Coca-Cola created and launched Krushka & Bochka kvass in Russia in 2008.
Kvass is fermented with rye and barley and flavoured with natural sugar.
Krushka & Bochka will be available in 16.9oz single resealable bottles.
The product is brought to market by Coca-Cola North America's Venturing and Emerging Brands unit.
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future