US: Coca-Cola North America makes Hispanic marketing appointment
Coca-Cola North America (CCNA) has appointed Reinaldo Padua as assistant vice president of Hispanic marketing.
The company said today (29 May) that Padua, previously a managing consultant for Zyman Group, will be responsible for leading CCNA's Hispanic marketing strategy and programme execution.
"The addition of Reinaldo to our Hispanic marketing team is fundamental to our plans to extend our strong presence and growth within the Hispanic community," said Katie Bayne, chief marketing officer at Coca-Cola North America. "Hispanic consumers have always been critical to Coca-Cola and Reinaldo brings a deep understanding of the richness of the culture and how to communicate most effectively with the Hispanic community."
Padua has spent 12 years in multicultural marketing, general marketing strategy, product management, and market research for global consumer package goods. Prior to joining Zyman Group, he held key marketing positions with Procter & Gamble and Kraft Foods in Latin America and BellSouth in the US.
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- Work begins on Glasgow distillery
- Sapporo’s Sapporo Premium Black - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages