US: Coca-Cola NA and Caribou launch iced coffee range
Coca-Cola North America (CCNA) and Caribou Coffee have launched a new line of premium ready-to-drink iced coffees in the US.
The companies said today (23 August), that they have begun to roll out the new brand of iced coffees in mid-west and south-east cities in the country.
Caribou Coffee chairman and CEO Michael Coles said: "Our partnership with Coca-Cola North America will extend our great premium coffee taste experience into the ready-to-drink category and allow us to take advantage of the world-class Coca-Cola distribution system."
CCNA president and general manager of still beverages, Brian Kelley added: "While we plan to extend the Caribou Coffee brand, we are committed to maintaining the core brand idea which has made Caribou Coffee a hit with consumers - great tasting coffee without pretension."
Caribou Iced Coffee will be available in three flavours - regular, espresso and vanilla - and will be packaged in 12 oz. re-closable aluminium.
The launch will be supported with sampling, in-store merchandising and print and radio marketing, the companies said.
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign