INDIA: Coca-Cola marketing VP tends resignation
Richardo Fort took up the role of VP for India and South West Asia in August 2009
The vice-president of marketing for Coca-Cola India has stepped down after only 16 months in the role.
Ricardo Fort took up the role of vice-president for Coca-Cola India and South West Asia in August 2009, joining from Coca-Cola Brazil where he was marketing director. However, in a statement today (8 December), the soft drinks giant said Fort had "expressed his desire to relocate from India for personal reasons".
"The company values his family commitments and we thank him for his leadership of the marketing function," Coca-Cola India said in a statement. "Ricardo will be with us till the middle of next year and we take this opportunity to wish him all the very best in his future endeavours as he continues his service to the company."
The company did not give details of Ford's next assignment or whether a replacement is being sought.
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research