CHILE: Coca-Cola launches new version of Fanta
The Coca-Cola Company has launched its new version of Fanta in Chile, the first relaunch of the product in Latin America.
Coca-Cola Chile's marketing manager, Dino Troni, said the relaunch represented one of the company's largest planned investments in 2003. The promotion campaign will include an event at Chile's National Stadium and appearances on popular TV shows.
The formula of the soft drink has been altered slightly and now comes in redesigned 250 cc and 500 cc recyclable bottles.
"The changes are mainly to the bottle and the formula, and according to our studies, our consumers were looking for an orange-flavoured drink rather than a fizzy juice," Troni said.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends