JAPAN: Coca-Cola launches new sugar-free tea drink
Coca-Cola Japan will launch its new sugar-free tea drink next week
Coca-Cola Japan is launching a new drink into the country's sugar-free tea category next week – Taiyo no Matecha.
In a business strategy briefing earlier this week, the company said the product will launch nationwide on Monday (March 19) in order to “further expand market share” in the “growing” non-sugar tea segment.
No further details were available at the time of writing.
The company also revealed Schweppes is being relaunched in Japan to tie-in with the London Olympics this summer. The first product in the range to be relaunched will be the classic lemon tonic flavour, hitting the market in June.
Richard Haffner contrasts the prospects for the carbonates category in the Middle East, Africa and Latin America regions....
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets