JAPAN: Coca-Cola launches new sugar-free tea drink
Coca-Cola Japan will launch its new sugar-free tea drink next week
Coca-Cola Japan is launching a new drink into the country's sugar-free tea category next week – Taiyo no Matecha.
In a business strategy briefing earlier this week, the company said the product will launch nationwide on Monday (March 19) in order to “further expand market share” in the “growing” non-sugar tea segment.
No further details were available at the time of writing.
The company also revealed Schweppes is being relaunched in Japan to tie-in with the London Olympics this summer. The first product in the range to be relaunched will be the classic lemon tonic flavour, hitting the market in June.
Richard Haffner contrasts the prospects for the carbonates category in the Middle East, Africa and Latin America regions....
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk