JAPAN: Coca-Cola launches new sugar-free tea drink
Coca-Cola Japan will launch its new sugar-free tea drink next week
Coca-Cola Japan is launching a new drink into the country's sugar-free tea category next week – Taiyo no Matecha.
In a business strategy briefing earlier this week, the company said the product will launch nationwide on Monday (March 19) in order to “further expand market share” in the “growing” non-sugar tea segment.
No further details were available at the time of writing.
The company also revealed Schweppes is being relaunched in Japan to tie-in with the London Olympics this summer. The first product in the range to be relaunched will be the classic lemon tonic flavour, hitting the market in June.
Richard Haffner contrasts the prospects for the carbonates category in the Middle East, Africa and Latin America regions....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends