THAILAND: Coca-Cola launches green tea
Coca-Cola has launched a green tea in Thailand under the ShiZen brand. ShiZen is available in two versions: ShiZen Plus with honey and lemongrass and a jasmine flavour with chrysanthemum.
"This product is really a new and highly innovative green tea that is unlike anything currently on the market," said Coca-Cola (Thailand) marketing director Chuenhathai Vuntanadit, adding that the new product had been specially developed for Thai consumers.
"ShiZen Plus derives its distinctive benefits and flavour from the fact that it is a perfect blend of premium green tea with extracts of the finest natural herbs," Vuntanadit continued.
"We are very confident that ShiZen Plus will win the hearts of Thai consumers."
Sectors: Soft drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post