SPAIN: Coca-Cola launches ‘Burn with Juice’
Coca-Cola Spain has launched energy drink Burn con Zumo (Burn with Juice) in the country.
Burn con Zumo has 20% fruit juice and 37.5% less caffeine than its predecessor Burn and "is the best alternative for those seeking a different type of energy during day", the unit said today (6 November).
The drink is available in 250ml cans and will be available nationwide.
The launch comes as Coca-Cola Spain has made moves to displace encroaching competitors such as Monster and Hell which have launched recently in the Iberian market. The unit launched Burn in 2002 and later introduced Burn Day, which, it claims, has outstripped sale expectations.
Burn accounts for 20% of Spain's energy drinks market, but has not managed to catch Red Bull, which enjoys a 50% market share.
Britvic has published its 2010 Soft Drinks Report for the UK market. Here is a round-up of the figures....
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends