UK: Coca-Cola launches ‘Bond’ Zero limited edition
Coca-Cola UK has launched a limited edition bottle of its Coke Zero brand in the country to coincide with the release of the new James Bond film.
The bottle features a 'Quantum of Solace'-designed sleeve and will be available at Harrods as part of the company's Bond promotion, Coca-Cola said today (23 October).
The design features a gun barrel along with the trademark pose of Bond with gun-in-hand, plus silhouettes of Bond girls.
The bottles will retail at GBP1.50 (US$2.41) for 330ml.
"This is an amazing opportunity to be part of the phenomenon that is James Bond. Our iconic glass bottle lends itself perfectly to a Bond style accessory," said Bobby Brittain, brand director, Coca-Cola UK.
The bottle will be available from this weekend.
Leading UK smoothie maker Innocent Drinks this week risked the wrath of its fan base by selling up to a fifth of its business to one of the biggest corporations in the US - The Coca-Cola Co. Michelle ...
Coca-Cola's purchase of a stake in leading UK smoothie brand Innocent could be a fillip for a sector that had grown rapidly but flagged last year, Annette Farr writes. It also sees Coke and PepsiCo ex...
Proposed new legislation in Scotland aimed at tackling alcohol abuse has sparked huge debate. Chris Losh believes the plans display muddled thinking and fail once again to address the real cultural pr...
Last week, we reported on the recommendation by the UK's chief medical officer that parents should not give their children any alcohol until they were at least 15 years old. The story prompted us to q...
The Coca-Cola Co. has agreed to publish corrective adverts in Australia after a ruling from the country's Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC)....
Credit Suisse has upgraded Coca-Cola's shares to 'outperform' from 'neutral', and said the economic downturn will strengthen its long-term earnings potential....
The UK arm of The Coca-Cola Co. and Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) have publicly announced the carbon footprints of their major soft drinks brands....
The Coca-Cola Company's board has approved its quarterly dividend of 41 cents per common share. This is equivalent to an annual dividend of US$1.64 per share, up from $1.52 per share in 2008....
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Scotch Whisky Top 20 Export Markets 2014
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Moet Hennessy sells Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly