CHILE: Coca-Cola launches 2.5-litre returnable bottles
Coca-Cola Chile is set to launch new 2.5-litre returnable bottles of Coke in response to consumer demand. The new range is a worldwide first for the soft drinks giant. Coca-Cola Chile general manager Francisco Crespo said the bottles will reach Chilean supermarkets this weekend. "Consumers were asking for this because they know it is cheaper to buy returnable bottles, apart from the fact that 2.5 litres lasts longer," Crespo said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director