CHILE: Coca-Cola launches 2.5-litre returnable bottles
Coca-Cola Chile is set to launch new 2.5-litre returnable bottles of Coke in response to consumer demand. The new range is a worldwide first for the soft drinks giant. Coca-Cola Chile general manager Francisco Crespo said the bottles will reach Chilean supermarkets this weekend. "Consumers were asking for this because they know it is cheaper to buy returnable bottles, apart from the fact that 2.5 litres lasts longer," Crespo said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- just The Preview - Heineken's H1 & Q2
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat