INDIA: Coca-Cola India launches milk drink
Coca-Cola India to launch Maaza Milky Delite country-wide
Coca-Cola India has launched a Mango milk drink called Mazaa Milky Delite, an extension of the company’s Mazaa brand of mango juice drinks.
Targeted at teenagers and young adults, Maaza Milky Delite is available in a 200ml slim tetra pack for INR15 (US$0.32), Coca-Cola India said this week. It has a shelf life of four months and was developed at Coca-Cola's R&D plant in Gurgaon.
"We at Coca-Cola India are constantly evaluating and exploring opportunities to expand and further diversify our beverage portfolio,” said Coca-Cola India's vice-president of marketing, Ricardo Fort.
“As part of the phased launch, Maaza Milky Delite will be first made available to consumers in the city of Kolkata followed by a nation-wide launch later this year," said Fort.
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World