INDIA: Coca-Cola India back in profit
Coca-Cola India has recorded its first profit since it was re-launched in 1993, according to reports. "The Indian operations achieved break-even in annual turnover during 2001 and made a small surplus too," said Sanjiv Gupta, senior vice president at Coca-Cola India. Annual sales at Coca-Cola India reached INR37 billion in 2001 against INR31 billion in 2000 but precise profit figures were not disclosed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014