INDIA: Coca-Cola India back in profit
Coca-Cola India has recorded its first profit since it was re-launched in 1993, according to reports. "The Indian operations achieved break-even in annual turnover during 2001 and made a small surplus too," said Sanjiv Gupta, senior vice president at Coca-Cola India. Annual sales at Coca-Cola India reached INR37 billion in 2001 against INR31 billion in 2000 but precise profit figures were not disclosed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range