INDIA: Coca-Cola India aims to raise $60m in stake sale
The Coca-Cola Company's subsidiary Coca-Cola India may sell close to half of its stake in its bottling unit to strategic investors, employees and seven franchisee bottlers, reports The Economic Times, quoting unnamed sources. The company is looking to sell 49% in Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Private Ltd to try and raise US$60m. The report said Coke had set August 17 as deadline to complete its sale plan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign