TURKEY: Coca-Cola Icecek H1 sales volumes climb
- H1 consolidated sales volumes rise by 17.7%
- Domestic sales volumes increase by 15%
- Strong growth in all markets
- Sparkling category continues to grow at mid-teens
Coca-Cola Icecek saw it sales volumes climb in the first-half
Coca-Cola Icecek has posted an increase in first-half sales volumes, driven by growth in all of its markets.
For the six months to the end of June, consolidated sales volumes rose by 17.7% to 302.9m cases, the firm said today (15 July). International operations constituted 27.4% of total volumes, up from 25.7% in the comparable period last year.
Domestic sales volumes were up by 15% to 259m cases.
All categories delivered double-digit growth in period, the Turkey-based soft drinks maker said. The sparkling category in particular, continued to grow at mid-teens in the first half as a result of occasion-based marketing and promotions, and product launches.
Second quarter consolidated sales volumes increased by 15.3% to 219.4m cases.
Coca-Cola Icecek will publish its full H1 earnings figures on 17 August.
Click here to view the official statement.
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- NPD: Brewdog's Born to Die
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review