TURKEY: Coca-Cola Icecek FY sales volumes climb
Coca-Cola Icecek's consolidated sales volumes climbed by 14.5% to 761.7m unit cases
Coca-Cola Icecek (CCI) has recorded an increase in full-year sales volumes, driven by marketing campaigns and promotions implemented during 2011.
For the 12 months to the end of December, consolidated sales volumes climbed by 14.5% year-on-year, to 761.7m unit cases. International operations accounted for 28.2% of total volumes, up from 25.7% in 2010, the Turkey-based soft drinks group said yesterday (12 January).
The company's CSD portfolio grew at low-teens, the firm said, thanks to growth across all key markets and on the back of new product and packaging launches, as well as improved route-to-market initiatives during the year.
CCI's stills brands continued to grow at around 20% in 2011, boosted by strong water, juice and iced tea sales in all markets.
Fourth-quarter consolidated sales volumes increased by 8% to 140.6m unit cases, despite "below average" weather temperatures. The CSD category recorded mid-single digit growth while stills grew above 15%.
Click here to view the full release.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down