TURKEY: Coca-Cola Içecek to handle Dogadan's distribution
A subsidiary of Coca-Cola Içecek has secured a distribution agreement with acquisition target Dogadan Gida Ürünleri Sanayi ve Pazarlama.
Coca-Cola Satis ve Dagitim said today (3 September) that it will begin handling Dogadan's sales and distribution throughout Turkey starting this month.
Earlier this year, Coca-Cola Içecek said it has opened discussions with The Coca-Cola Co. to acquire a 50% stake in Dogadan, which was acquired by an affiliate of Coca-Cola in 2007. The Turkish company noted today that those talks remain ongoing.
Dogadan is the leading brand in the herbal and fruit infusions category in Turkey, the second largest black tea market after India. The country has the highest per capita tea consumption in the world.
Mexico-based soft drinks bottler and brewer, Femsa, saw fourth quarter profit plunge 76% yesterday (26 February), hurt by a foreign exchange loss related to the peso's decline. Michelle Russell looks ...
A slide in full-year net income for Pepsi Bottling Group this week led to a drop in its full-year forecast as the strengthening US dollar continues to hurt overseas sales....
Nestle and The Coca-Cola Co have agreed to pay US$650,000 in damages and relabel their Enviga green tea drink, following a complaint against the functional beverage by 26 state attourneys general....
Hansen Natural has reported a net loss of US$23.4m for 2008, due to charges related to switching distribution of its Monster Energy drink to Coca-Cola Enterprises and The Coca-Cola Co....
SABMiller has completed the sale of its Colombian water business to a joint bid from Coca-Cola Femsa and the Coca-Cola Company for US$92 million....
Fraser & Neave has said that the expected loss of bottling and distribution contracts with The Coca-Cola Co in Singapore will not damage the group's finances....
PepsiCo has signed a multiyear distribution deal with Rockstar Energy Drink....
The board of directors of The Coca-Cola Company have approved the company's 47th consecutive annual dividend increase, raising the quarterly dividend approximately 8% from 38 cents to 41 cents per com...
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- The future for drinks industry's waste products
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- "We tried to make Bushmills hot" - Diageo CEO
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Brexit "not a big deal" for Scotch - Diageo CEO
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends