TURKEY: Coca-Cola Içecek rebrands HOD water
Coca-Cola Içecek has rebranded one of its HOD waters.
The Turkish unit of Coca-Cola Co. said yesterday (8 March) that, in line with its announcement late last year, its Dogazen natural water business, which operates in the HOD sector, will now be known as Damla.
The Damla brand is bottled at the company's facility in Sapanca, located in the Sakarya province of Turkey. The portfolio already includes 0.5-litre, 1.5-litre and 5-litre packages, and will now be joined by the 19-litre HOD offering.
The sole HOD production line at Sapanca has been boosted by a further two PET lines, CCI said, with a fourth one to be installed shortly. Around TRY50m (US$35.5m) has been invested in upgrading the plant, the company noted.
Late last year, Coca-Cola Içecek celebrated a strong performance in the first nine months of 2006. Net sales increased 45% for the period to reach TRY1.4bn, while operating profit leapt 57% to TRY248.9m.
Pepsi Bottling Group has confirmed that it is building a new production facility in Las Vegas....
China Water & Drinks has entered into a deal to acquire a stake in packaging company Hutton Holdings Corporation....
The Coca-Cola Company has unveiled plans to build the world's largest plastic-bottle-to-bottle recycling plant in the US....
The Coca-Cola Co. has confirmed that it will cut jobs in its North America unit by the end of the year....
Coca-Cola North America has launched a new 'on-the-go' bottle design....
Some citrus-flavoured carbonated drinks contain more caffeine than cola, according to a recent study in the Journal of Food Science....
The Coca-Cola Co. has dismissed claims that a sweetener used in Coke Zero could prove harmful to consumers....
The Coca-Cola Co. has confirmed that it is to close one of its facilities in Ireland....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report