GREECE: Coca-Cola Hellenic shareholders approve dividend
Shareholders in Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co have approved a dividend of EUR0.28 per share.
Shareholders approved the payment at Coca-Cola Hellenic's annual general meeting yesterday (18 June).
The dividend will be paid on 29 June to registered shareholders at close of business on 24 June.
Earlier this month, the Greece-based soft drinks bottler told just-drinks that it may cut up to 130 jobs in its logistics division in Ireland, as part of a group-wide cost savings drive.
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Corp has announced the launch of a EUR300m (US$450m) bond issue....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Corp has posted a slide in sales and profits for both its third quarter and the year so far....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Corp has reached a deal with trade unions over staff redundancy terms in Ireland....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company has inaugurated an advanced energy saving power plant in Romania as part of an initiative to slash annual CO 2 emissions across all of Coca-Cola Hellenic's operatio...
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report