GREECE: Coca-Cola Hellenic shareholders approve dividend
Shareholders in Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co have approved a dividend of EUR0.28 per share.
Shareholders approved the payment at Coca-Cola Hellenic's annual general meeting yesterday (18 June).
The dividend will be paid on 29 June to registered shareholders at close of business on 24 June.
Earlier this month, the Greece-based soft drinks bottler told just-drinks that it may cut up to 130 jobs in its logistics division in Ireland, as part of a group-wide cost savings drive.
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Corp has announced the launch of a EUR300m (US$450m) bond issue....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Corp has posted a slide in sales and profits for both its third quarter and the year so far....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Corp has reached a deal with trade unions over staff redundancy terms in Ireland....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company has inaugurated an advanced energy saving power plant in Romania as part of an initiative to slash annual CO 2 emissions across all of Coca-Cola Hellenic's operatio...
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages