GREECE: Coca-Cola Hellenic share buy-back wins approval
Shareholders in Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (CCHBC) have approved the proposal for a share buy-back scheme.
The Greece-based soft drinks bottler said yesterday (27 April) that a majority of its shareholders approved the programme at an EGM, also held yesterday. The proposal allows the company to buy back up to 5% of its paid-in shares between now and 26 April 2011.
"Based on the company's current capitalisation, the maximum amount that may be bought-back pursuant to the programme is (in the region of) 18.3m shares," CCHBC said. "Purchases under the programme are subject to a minimum purchase price of EUR1.00 per share and a maximum purchase price of EUR20.00 per share."
Earlier this year, CCHBC posted a slide in full-year net profits, despite a 5% increase in sales volumes.
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company has inaugurated an advanced energy saving power plant in Romania as part of an initiative to slash annual CO 2 emissions across all of Coca-Cola Hellenic's operatio...
Soft drinks bottler Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Corp has said it is planning a recapitalisation to return a total EUR548m (US$804m) to shareholders....
Workers upset at planned redundancies in Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company's Ireland business plan to strike this week....
Soft drinks bottler Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Corp is facing strike action by trade unions over its plan to cut 130 jobs in Ireland....
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research