GREECE: Coca-Cola Hellenic share buy-back wins approval
Shareholders in Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (CCHBC) have approved the proposal for a share buy-back scheme.
The Greece-based soft drinks bottler said yesterday (27 April) that a majority of its shareholders approved the programme at an EGM, also held yesterday. The proposal allows the company to buy back up to 5% of its paid-in shares between now and 26 April 2011.
"Based on the company's current capitalisation, the maximum amount that may be bought-back pursuant to the programme is (in the region of) 18.3m shares," CCHBC said. "Purchases under the programme are subject to a minimum purchase price of EUR1.00 per share and a maximum purchase price of EUR20.00 per share."
Earlier this year, CCHBC posted a slide in full-year net profits, despite a 5% increase in sales volumes.
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company has inaugurated an advanced energy saving power plant in Romania as part of an initiative to slash annual CO 2 emissions across all of Coca-Cola Hellenic's operatio...
Soft drinks bottler Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Corp has said it is planning a recapitalisation to return a total EUR548m (US$804m) to shareholders....
Workers upset at planned redundancies in Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company's Ireland business plan to strike this week....
Soft drinks bottler Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Corp is facing strike action by trade unions over its plan to cut 130 jobs in Ireland....
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research