GREECE: Coca-Cola Hellenic resolves share buy-back
The board of directors of Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (CCHBC) have resolved to buy back up to 5% of its paid-in share capital.
The Greece-based soft drinks bottler said yesterday (4 May) that the resolution allows the company to buy back the shares between now and 26 April 2011.
Based on the company's current share capital, the maximum amount that may be bought back under the programme is 18,270,104 shares. Purchases under the programme are subject to a minimum purchase price of EUR1.00 (US$1.34) per share and a maximum purchase price of EUR20.00 per share.
Last month the Greece-based soft drinks bottler posted a slide in full-year net profits, despite a 5% increase in sales volumes.
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Corp has reached a deal with trade unions over staff redundancy terms in Ireland....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company has inaugurated an advanced energy saving power plant in Romania as part of an initiative to slash annual CO 2 emissions across all of Coca-Cola Hellenic's operatio...
Soft drinks bottler Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Corp has said it is planning a recapitalisation to return a total EUR548m (US$804m) to shareholders....
Workers upset at planned redundancies in Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company's Ireland business plan to strike this week....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research