GREECE: Coca-Cola Hellenic owners extend shareholder deal
Greece-based Coca-Cola Hellenic (CCHBC) said on 29 December that the agreement has been extended until 31 December 2018.
Managing director Doris Constantinou said that the move reinforced the "long-term commitment" of CCHBC's major shareholders.
This, he said, "reflects a continuation of the strong support and commitment to our visiion for driving sustainable growth and value accretion".
Under the terms of the deal, neither Coca-Cola nor Kar-Tess will allow the two's combined stake to fall below 44% up to January 2014, and 40% up to the end of 2018.
Many can smell more than a whiff of political posturing in Venezuela's decision to ban Coca-Cola Zero....
Read the top ten stories published on just-drinks this week....
Coca-Cola Co. has opened two bottling facilities in China this week....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company has completed two share buy-back transactions this week....
Thousands more jobs will be lost in Ireland's food and drink sector unless the Government acts swiftly to give more aid to businesses, trade body Food and Drink Industry Ireland has warned....
The Coca-Cola Co. is offering consumers in the US the chance to win a US$250,000 home in California....
The Coca-Cola Co has agreed to break ties with the Nestea brand in Brazil, in order to gain regulatory approval for its acquisition of RTD tea producer Leao Junior....
See the top ten news stories published by just-drinks this week....
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp