GREECE: Coca-Cola Hellenic owners extend shareholder deal
Greece-based Coca-Cola Hellenic (CCHBC) said on 29 December that the agreement has been extended until 31 December 2018.
Managing director Doris Constantinou said that the move reinforced the "long-term commitment" of CCHBC's major shareholders.
This, he said, "reflects a continuation of the strong support and commitment to our visiion for driving sustainable growth and value accretion".
Under the terms of the deal, neither Coca-Cola nor Kar-Tess will allow the two's combined stake to fall below 44% up to January 2014, and 40% up to the end of 2018.
Many can smell more than a whiff of political posturing in Venezuela's decision to ban Coca-Cola Zero....
Read the top ten stories published on just-drinks this week....
Coca-Cola Co. has opened two bottling facilities in China this week....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company has completed two share buy-back transactions this week....
Thousands more jobs will be lost in Ireland's food and drink sector unless the Government acts swiftly to give more aid to businesses, trade body Food and Drink Industry Ireland has warned....
The Coca-Cola Co. is offering consumers in the US the chance to win a US$250,000 home in California....
The Coca-Cola Co has agreed to break ties with the Nestea brand in Brazil, in order to gain regulatory approval for its acquisition of RTD tea producer Leao Junior....
See the top ten news stories published by just-drinks this week....
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research