GREECE: Coca-Cola Hellenic in share buy-back
The Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co has bought back EUR1.05bn (US$1.27bn) of shares.
The firm announced today (1 June) that it bought back 57,000 shares on 28 May, at an average price of EUR18.22 per share.
The shares were purchased through National P&K Securities.
In April, Coca-Cola Hellenic saw its profits soar in the first quarter, boosted by cost cutting measures and its restructuring last year
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part II
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends