GREECE: Coca-Cola Hellenic in share buy-back
The Greek bottler bought back 57,000 shares on 28 May
The Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co has bought back EUR1.05bn (US$1.27bn) of shares.
The firm announced today (1 June) that it bought back 57,000 shares on 28 May, at an average price of EUR18.22 per share.
The shares were purchased through National P&K Securities.
In April, Coca-Cola Hellenic saw its profits soar in the first quarter, boosted by cost cutting measures and its restructuring last year
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Wm Grant redesigns Glenfiddich 21yo Gran Reserva
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends