GREECE: Coca-Cola Hellenic faces social charge
The Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co has announced the amount of extraordinary social contribution tax it will pay in Greece.
The Greece-based soft drinks bottler said it will be charged EUR21.2m retrospectively on net income for the fiscal year ended 31 December 2009.
This amount will be accrued in Coca-Cola Hellenic's second quarter 2010.
The bottler saw its profits soar in the first quarter of the year, boosted by cost cutting measures and its restructuring in 2009.
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Work begins on Glasgow distillery
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages