RUSSIA: Coca-Cola Hellenic debuts new Tetra Pak carton
Click through to view Tetra Pak's new TGA Leaf carton
Coca-Cola Hellenic is the first company to use a new Tetra Pak package for The Coca-Cola Co’s Dobry juice range in Russia.
The Tetra Gemina Aseptic (TGA) Leaf has four leaf-shaped panels and will launch in a 100cl package size, Tetra Pak said yesterday (5 December). Coca-Cola Hellenic said the new packaging will help Dobry stand out in the Russian market.
“Russians like and value innovation,” said Pierre Philippenko, marketing director for Multon, a unit of Coca-Cola. “I’m confident that Dobry consumers will like Dobry juice in this new and more convenient package.”
Tetra Pak said the TGA Leaf will give clients greater flexibility as customers can choose from three shapes and four sizes.
In October, Tetra Pak completed a US$54.2m plant upgrade in Singapore to tap the Asia-Pacific market.
Soft drinks are becoming a target for health campaigners in the same way as tobacco and alcohol are. Increased taxes are now a real threat. But, as Richard Corbett argues, if producers move swiftly th...
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research