GREECE: Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling plans financial centre - report
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co is to open a human resources and financial services centre
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co is to open a human resources and financial services centre in Bulgaria, according to reports.
The Coca-Cola bottler will open the centre in the Bulgarian capital of Sofia by the end of 2011, Bloomberg wrote today (17 May). The build is expected to create around 200 jobs, according to the publication.
Last week, the company posted a net loss in the first-quarter as a result of increasing commodity prices.
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World