GREECE: Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co gets new CEO
Dimitris Lois joined Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co in March 2007, and was appointed COO in 2009
The replacement for Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co's retired CEO Doros Constantinou will take up his role from today (4 July).
The appointment of Dimitris Lois, who joined the Greece-based bottler in March 2007, and was appointed COO in 2009, was announced in March. Prior to joining Coca-Cola Hellenic, he held various senior management positions with Frigoglass for ten years, becoming managing director in 2003.
He takes over from Constantinou, who joined the firm as managing director in August 2003 following the resignation of Irial Finan.
"I am delighted to welcome Dimitris as CEO," said Coca-Cola Hellenic's chairman, George David. "Dimitris's leadership skills and track record makes him uniquely qualified to lead Coca-Cola Hellenic to continued success."
Heineken and Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co have completed the purchase of almost total control of their Macedonian joint-venture, Pivara Skopje....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research