GREECE: Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co gets new CEO
Dimitris Lois joined Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co in March 2007, and was appointed COO in 2009
The replacement for Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co's retired CEO Doros Constantinou will take up his role from today (4 July).
The appointment of Dimitris Lois, who joined the Greece-based bottler in March 2007, and was appointed COO in 2009, was announced in March. Prior to joining Coca-Cola Hellenic, he held various senior management positions with Frigoglass for ten years, becoming managing director in 2003.
He takes over from Constantinou, who joined the firm as managing director in August 2003 following the resignation of Irial Finan.
"I am delighted to welcome Dimitris as CEO," said Coca-Cola Hellenic's chairman, George David. "Dimitris's leadership skills and track record makes him uniquely qualified to lead Coca-Cola Hellenic to continued success."
Heineken and Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co have completed the purchase of almost total control of their Macedonian joint-venture, Pivara Skopje....
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages