GREECE: Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co gets new CEO
Dimitris Lois joined Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co in March 2007, and was appointed COO in 2009
The replacement for Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co's retired CEO Doros Constantinou will take up his role from today (4 July).
The appointment of Dimitris Lois, who joined the Greece-based bottler in March 2007, and was appointed COO in 2009, was announced in March. Prior to joining Coca-Cola Hellenic, he held various senior management positions with Frigoglass for ten years, becoming managing director in 2003.
He takes over from Constantinou, who joined the firm as managing director in August 2003 following the resignation of Irial Finan.
"I am delighted to welcome Dimitris as CEO," said Coca-Cola Hellenic's chairman, George David. "Dimitris's leadership skills and track record makes him uniquely qualified to lead Coca-Cola Hellenic to continued success."
Heineken and Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co have completed the purchase of almost total control of their Macedonian joint-venture, Pivara Skopje....
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends