GREECE: Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co appoints CEO
Dimitris Lois will succeed Coca-Cola Hellenic's CEO Doros Constantinou
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co has announced a replacement for its CEO who is set to retire later this year.
Dimitris Lois will succeed Doros Constantinou in the third quarter of 2011, the Greek bottler said today (17 March). Lois has been with the firm since March 2007, and was appointed COO in 2009. Prior to joining Coca-Cola Hellenic, he held various senior management positions with Frigoglass for ten years, becoming managing director in 2003.
Constantinou joined the firm as managing director in August 2003 following the resignation of Irial Finan.
"As I move to the next phase of my life, I am pleased that we have a solid succession plan in place," said Constantinou. "I will continue to work alongside Dimitris and our senior leadership team over the next few months to ensure a smooth transition."
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research