GREECE: Coca-Cola HBC third-quarter earnings rise
Coca-Cola HBC has reported rising underlying profits for the third quarter of the year.
CCHBC, one of Europe's largest bottlers of non-alcoholic beverages, posted a 12% rise in underlying operating profit to EUR197m (US$232m). Volumes rose 10%, the company added.
During the first nine months of the year, operating profit rose 9% to EUR439m on the back of 10% increase in volumes.
Managing director Doros Constantinou said: "I am pleased to report another solid quarter and nine months as we continue the successful execution of our strategy. We remain confident that we will meet our 2005 full-year financial targets as we continue to see steady momentum in several countries and reinvest in the business in line with our strategic initiatives."
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling (CCHBC) has completed its buyout of Bankia....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling has had its rating upped....
The soft drink bottler Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling said today that it had seen a strong first quarter volume performance, with sales of 311m unit cases, 4% above 2004 on a reported basis....
Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co stumped up around €202m (US$263.9m) for its recent acquisitions in Russian and Serbia, the company has said in its annual report....
Coca-Cola Enterprises yesterday announced a major reshuffle of its senior management team....
The European Union has given Coca-Cola Co. and Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co. the green light to acquire Multon....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co. (CCHBC) is mulling upping its presence in its domestic bottled water market....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company has teamed up with The Coca-Cola Company to make a second Eastern European acquisition in 2005....
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Heineken CEO spies trouble ahead for UK
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo puts Bacardi in frame with white rum ads
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Heineken ups sales, profits despite volume squeeze
- Mast-Jagermeister closes Sidney Frank buy
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research